TUFF TRUCK RULES
1. No passengers are allowed unless full roll cage and five point harness is properly installed.
2. If any of the truck door posts or cab has previous damage you will need a roll cage.
3. Shoulder belts, disabled air bags and Snell approved helmet are required in stock trucks and neck collars are advised.
4. All drivers will need to check in during registration times we will not hold spots for drivers who do not make it in-time for drivers meeting.
5. No media (TV, Radio) sponsor logos on sides of vehicles unless approved by WHR Motorsports/ 2100 Inc.
6. No SxS, Cars or other vehicles besides 4×4, 2wd Trucks. No paddles, chains, or screws, tractor tires allowed for either classes.
7. No Turbos, No NOS, No Blowers.